job summary: Summary:
- Working as part of a global horizontal team to develop, test and maintain Java application used across lines of businesses.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This application receives large datasets of intraday and EOD risk/pnl results, saves them in cache that can support efficient aggregation/slicing/dicing and retrieval by front end applications with minimum latency.
- Strong core java knowledge and experience with performance tuning is a must. Experience working in finance industry is useful, but not mandatory.
qualifications: Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required :
- Strong experience in core java, performance tuning. Experience working in low latency environments handling large datasets.
- Ex: Java; CCAR; OTC; Agile; SQL
skills: Level of Experience Needed (highlight)
- 8 to 10 years hands on java experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.