Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Azusa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for engineering IP edge networks at Service Aggregation Points (SAP).
- Work on engineering and deploying directional networks for Intelligent Edge, including but not limited to: SAP ENSE Fabric, Access ENSE fabric, ISP, NNI and Core connectivity
- Developing network configurations from design models and templates
- Building networks for interconnection to Cloud Platforms (VCP) for growth, capacity and expansion
- Engineering network solutions with a strong interaction with PNF and VNF applications teams
- Working with underlay and overlay controllers for network creation, network modeling, and network deployments. Leveraging plugins for network deployments across multiple virtualized OS environments.
- Overseeing network builds from procurement to "In Service"
- strong Interaction with design and architecture teams developing future networks
- Work with peer teams to ensure new networks are built and migrated to meet KPI's
- Must have a strong ability to understand end to end call flows for deploying network services
- Managing network engineering projects to deliver on time
- Project oversight and ownership
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Experience with IP Layer 1-3 for Edge Networks and strong knowledge of MPLS.
- Worked with Cisco (VTS), Nokia (Nuage) or Itential (IAP) automation tools.
- Hands on experience with virtualization of networks/servers.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of fabric networking.
- Cisco and Nokia or other networking certifications.
- A strong ability to understand end to end call flows for deploying network services.
- Python scripting a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
- IP Layer 1-3
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.