Sr. Technical Writer
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Technical Writer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pasadena, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.66 - 49.12 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Under the guidance project team members, the Technical Writer duties include
management and creation of required business and system documents in adherence to appropriate standards during business or technical writing processes and projects. These documents could include procedures, user manuals, system operation, and recovery instructions, project proposals, newsletters, presentations, and system design documents.
Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents.
- Experience Level: 6 10 Years.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Technical writing and end-user documentation experience.
- User Manuals and On-line help experience.
- This position directly supports the implementation of the A20 program, with focus on delivering documentation for analytic digital foundation (ADF) specific to the tenant reference implementation.
- Contributions will support organizational goals of affordability and quality by enabling analytic and IT teams to standardize, optimize, and scale analytics delivery in response to the companys need for timely insights to support business decisions in a dynamic environment.
- This role requires a combination of
- demonstrated ability to write technical documentation,
- experience leading technical writers and collaborating with subject matter experts, and
- experience working with technology and workflows for data management and analytics.
- This resource will document the tenant reference implementation in advance of Wave 2 tenant onboarding planned for January 2021. These documentation contributions will help to increase transparency and long-term sustainability of the ADF with limited increase in near-term payroll cost.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.