As a Lead Producer you will work closely with cross-functional teams to coordinate all facets of development, releases, and maintenance of our games. You will work closely with Product to manage project timelines, gather requirements, and keep our development team on track. You'll work heavily in our backlog enhancing and authoring user stories, and you'll keep our sprints organized and on time.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Drive Project Timeline: Oversee, coordinate, track and manage development cross-functionally to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
- Manage Approvals: Develop clear approvals and feedback pipelines to ensure all stakeholders, both internal and external, are aligned and accounted for.
- Maintain Quality: Establish and communicate clear quality goals and schedule deadlines to ensure the final product is both top-notch and on time.
- Maximize Jira: Effectively manage our Jira workspace to better serve the development team and create actionable process improvements.
- Plan Proactively: Proactively identify production bottlenecks, issues and risks, and take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties before they impede progress.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JIRA (2 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.