- Experience Level: 5-7 years Coordinate and track progress and implementation of IT consulting projects.
- Ensure deadlines are met, resolve scheduling issues, and track personnel.
- Keep informed of project progress and prepare reports for customers, management, and vendors.
- Entry-Level position within field. Requires little or no experience in discipline.
- Performs routine assignments as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to one year of related experience.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project manage team's initiatives, including solution design, collateral development, launch and readiness planning, and internal / external communication
- Coordinate with cross-org and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Support creation of or at times create materials including process documentation and business requirements
- Create and provide regular project updates (weekly & to leadership)
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Coordinator
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.