job summary: Summary:
- 7 - 10 years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $39 - 49 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management.
- May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- Proven knowledge in some or all of the following: Java/J2EE Core Java, JDBC, EJB, & Java Web Services & Experience in Server-side technologies
- SOAP/Restful services, XML/XSLT, XML, JDBC, AOP, MQ Micro Services & MuleSoft.
Thanks & Regards Anna Liji James Sr.Technical recruiter
- NSO Direct Desk No: 6177044019 Email: email@example.com Randstad Technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.