job summary: Summary:
- The Fraud Technology team is looking for a mid to senior level Business Analyst. Requirements include 3-5 years of experience (preferably in the financial industry), with a minimum of 3 years of experience with the agile methodology.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- As an BA you will work closely with business and technology partners to deliver solutions. Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format. You must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
- Candidates must have good communication skills and the ability to engage and influence teams across technology and the business. Candidates must be able to lead teams and coordinate and drive project deliverables with the business and development teams.
- 3-5 years experience as a business analyst or project manager
- Experience working on a team with the Agile Methodology is a must have
- Requirements gathering into Business Requirements Documents, wireframes, epic and story writing, flow diagrams, data mapping, test plans, use cases and scenarios
- Scrum, sprint planning, burndown and velocity reporting, backlog prioritization, retrospectives
- Ability to communicate with both business and technology partners effectively
- JIRA, Rally, or similar agile project management software as well as Wiki and Sharepoint tools
- Manage scope, estimation, project status, reporting, escalation
- Financial Services industry experience a plus
- Fraud Detection, Prevention, Servicing, and/or claims experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.