The User Experience Researcher will be primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for a new interface focused on candidate acquisition, screening, engagement and recruiter efficiency. Including identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow modeling, ethnography and persona development as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing. A successful User Experience Researcher must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
- Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
- Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses.
- Work with graphic designers to test proposed look & feel initiatives.
- Coordinate, conduct and moderate testing days
- Usability moderating (all types, particularly one-on-one), participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, participant recruiting/screener creation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (verbal and written)
- Engaging with project teams to determine needs and the best way to test for those needs, create test plans, run the testing (moderating), analyze results, compile reports (powerpoint, word, video)
skills: The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in research and analysis; must be willing to travel; must be willing to sign a Confidentiality agreement and be passionate about end users in a dual marketplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.