Technical Analyst - IAM
The Technical Analyst will be responsible for handling all IT account administration functions that includes the administration of user access through Oracle Identity Management and privilege access to various applications and systems. Position will ensure that access requests are properly authorized, appropriately documented, and accurately fulfilled. Individual will interact daily with end users in analyzing and supporting a wide range of IT related requests and issues. This position will work directly with various IT groups, management and end users to ensure all levels of compliance remain constant and all SOX policies and procedures are followed according
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for handling IT account administration tasks through incidents and service request tickets. This includes the administration of end user access and rights to active directory and various network resources while certifying that access requests are properly fulfilled and all levels of compliance is followed.
- Assist in the provisioning of end user accounts through Oracle Identity Management tool, this includes branding of targeted employees
- Providing second-level support for IT related access issues to all users
- Participate in a specified Identity Access Management project(s) Requirements
- Active Directory / Domain Knowledge: Should have moderate knowledge of Active Directory and Windows gained from experience in working on similar projects / programs
- Knowledge and experience with a Identity management applications, Oracle Identity management application preferred, Thycotic and other PAM tools, Identropy, Ping etc...
- Have the knowledge and experience to interpret, analyze, diagnose, and resolve customer service problems related to network / application access
- Strong customer service skills coupled with effective trouble shooting and analytical abilities are required
- Position requires a strong knowledge of PC's, software and Operating systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office that includes strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Security certification preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced customer service environment
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations. Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems. Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff.
skills: 2+ years Identity Access Management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.