Our client is seeking a Contracts Administrator III for a permanent opportunity in Rancho Cordova, California.
location: RANCHO CORDOVA, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Administer Government prime and subcontract, domestic and foreign commercial contracts in accordance with FAR and Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate contract and pricing files.
- Review, draft and negotiate terms and conditions, non-disclosure, proprietary information and LTAs.
- Review, analyze and prepare for approval/distribution of all contractual documents in accordance with contract compliance requirements; price, technical, schedules, risk and customer satisfaction.
- Support internal, customer and US Government reporting and audits.
- Make decisions on administrative and operational matters as related to compliance with contracts, FAR and company policy.
- Effectively achieves objectives. Defines, interprets and flows down contractual requirements, translating into order releases.
- Participate with Division Management, Program Management, Marketing and Sales to establish business plans and objectives.
- Regular interaction with management, customers and Government agencies.
- Interaction routinely involves internal and customer negotiation of sensitive situations requiring persuasion and diplomacy.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Contracts (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.