Coordinates, develops and maintains web sites that provide valuable information and tools and serve internal and external customers. Ensures a quality presentation of written and graphical web content, a positive web visitor experience and a competitive web presence in the marketplace.
location: East Moline, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Coordinates the technical creation of innovative written, visual and audio content for internet pages so that the web site is appealing, informative and satisfying to the visitor and is competitive in the marketplace.
- Manages and publishes web content by interacting with marketing groups, legal, other divisions and the enterprise to maintain current and relevant product and service information.
- Analyzes existing data and content (print, electronic, survey data, etc.) to ensure that when used on the web, the content conveys a consistent tone and credible message to the online audience.
- Provides guidance and supports business partners and external vendors in the creation of web technologies and content to ensure that the company and industry web standards are met in delivering a functional and dynamic site.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders to ensure the needs and goals of web projects are met.
- They are seeking a Content Analyst to assist in building and maintaining external websites.
- Must have STRONG communication and organizational skills and be comfortable working in a self-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Position requires ability to work with global business partners, including ability to attend meetings outside of normal business hours as scheduled.
skills: Previous experience with publishing, CMS tools, Akeneo, or TeamSite is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.