Jr. Project Support Specialist
A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Jr. Project Support Specialist for a permanent opportunity.
This candidate will help the SR BA provide their claims management platform and sell it to other clients. Once a customer is engaged, learn how to sit at client location for 2 weeks or a month, manage the implementation, get requirements, take back to offshore PM and team, help with the project plan, then execute the project plan. If the client is in Austin, they go to Austin. Waco, NYC, wherever. May have to travel on a weekly basis or stay there for a month or so. The platform is all cloud-based, some AI, amazon RDS, MSS. Will work hand in hand with SR BA to learn the ropes. This postion will grow into a BA role!
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Willing to travel
- Need to be good at writing, scheduling. strong organizational skills. Setting up meetings, gathering and translating requirements, escalate issues brought to them.
- Customer service oriented
- Energetic, Understands the language, hard worker
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Assistant
- Customer Relationship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.