Randstad Technologies is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join thier team in Lynchburg, VA for a full time long term contract. The Help Desk Analyst answers inbound calls from global customers as well as internal system users and is responsible for providing first level operational and technical support.
Shift is - 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
location: Lynchburg, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- The Help Desk Analyst answers inbound calls from global customers as well as internal system users and is responsible for providing first level operational and technical support.
- Provide IT operations support in a team Help Desk environment. Adjust working hours and schedule as needed.
- Develop and exhibit technical subject matter expertise on the supported systems and associated business processes.
- Drive and coordinate high impact, complex and cross-functional incidents to resolution by following established processes involving resources from client and/or vendors.
- Communicate written incident updates using team standards in a pre-
- determined time bound fashion to all levels of IT and business audience.
- Assess impact of issues and ensure proper severity assignment.
- Ensure Support Guides and related documentation is up-to-date.
- Regularly identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Fulfill corporate compliance tasks including mandatory training and weekly
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- technical support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.