job summary: Summary:
- Perform various data analyses for the Consumer Credit Assistance organization (Collections and Recovery).
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The analytics include identifying trends, patterns, synthesizing and correlating collections operation data, macroeconomic data, credit risk and performance metrics to provide insights for decision making.
- Develop analytic framework to make optimal collections and recovery strategy decisions. Develop analytic framework to project delinquency and losses.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytic role in credit strategy, credit modeling from a consumer lending financial institution.
- Knowledge in consumer lending data.
- Experienced user of SAS, SQL, and Excel. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field, such as Science, Engineering, Social Science, or Business with a quantitative focus
- Credit card and/or auto lending experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.