Our client, a rapidly growing software company that has been winning a lot of praise over their 10 year span is looking for several Business Analysts at various levels to join the team. The IT Business Analyst will be responsible to support the team with client facing analyst support for the effective execution of IT Projects and Programs.
location: Iselin, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 6pm
This opportunity will be focused on driving implementation efforts on both the business and technical side in a highly configurable Agile environment. Experience is important, but so is a desire to learn and excel coupled with a demonstrated excellence on delivery.
- 2+ years of Software Implementation experience
- Agile Project management, SaFe or Scaled Agile is a plus
- Experience as a Business Analyst for a financial services or insurance company is a plus.
- Strong Business Acumen (client facing role)
- USC or GC Holders Only (W2)
skills: Insurance domain knowledge, Life and Annuity experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.