job summary: Summary:
- Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Supports the infrastructure delivery needs of the Fraud/Authentication Hub line of business in a TPM (Technical Project Manager) role. Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results.
- Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an IT environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participates with IT management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests.
qualifications: Required Skills
- 5-7 Years in Fraud Technology environment. Ability to multi-task, as well as being flexible to assist team members as needed. Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) for all levels in the organization. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to lead complex projects and / or programs. Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Outlook. PMP certified. Must be able to develop and manage project plans and budgets. Must be able to manage risks and issues in a complex technical environment. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization. Must have a working knowledge of infrastructure systems and solutions utilized within the client. Must have experience successfully delivering infrastructure technology projects.
skills: Desired Skills
- Previous client TPM experience. General knowledge of Fraud/Authentication Hub business operations, applications, and strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.