The Client Engagement Manager acts as the primary point of contact between the company and clients they support. This role may be involved in the sales process, but is mainly responsible for project planning, defining scope, delivery, and deployment, as well as overall client satisfaction. In addition, the incumbent uncovers new business opportunities within client(s), and provides C-level reporting. Reporting to executive leadership. .
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develops and monitors company programs that meet customers and prospects business objectives.
- Assists/leads the process to uncover customer/prospect business objectives, and develop a program of products and services to meet them.
- Creates white papers or posts as directed by senior executives.
- Leads or participates in customer/prospect meetings, white board sessions, and product presentations.
- Develops solution documents and proposals that document company programs.
- Presents programs to customers/prospects and works to provide estimates for the programs.
- Monitors and provides guidance to team members , participating in internal and external project reviews.
- Escalates significant project issues to senior executives.
- 5+ years of software delivery/implementation experience as the primary point person.
- Client facing experience.
- Consulting Firm experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or other engineering-related discipline
- Master's degree or MBA desirable
- Demonstrated C-level executive interaction
skills: Thorough knowledge of:
- Agile Project Methodology
- Portfolio Management
- Client and Vendor Management
- Budget and Financial Management
- Process Improvement
- Risk and Issue Mitigation
- Mentoring and Coaching
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.