- Extensive knowledge and experience with Health EDI HL7, FHIR implementation using Mirth, HAPI, or similar
- Experience with Java technology stack (Spring/SpringBoot, Java EE, Servlet)
- Deep understanding of SOA, web security architecture, REST APIs, event-driven architecture, and other architectural patterns
- Proficient with source control management repositories (such as GIT, SVN, etc.) and CM practices
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 63.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with product owners and other application developers to design, code, and maintain high quality, cloud-based applications against established processes in a scrum team setting
- Work with software teams to ensure alignment of architecture to user requirements
- Occasionally provide technical assistance to escalated production issues
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new software technologies to platform development efforts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.