Healthcare company in Arizona is seeking a SQL Data Analyst. This person will be responsible for querying and analyzing healthcare information provided by clients for the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. The role requires extensive use of SQL to extract data from varied SQL Server databases and utilizing other analysis tools such as Excel, Tableau and statistical packages to provide meaningful analysis to internal and external customers. Not a Reports Developer.
Need at least 5+ years SQL Server experience including developing complex queries in a SQL Server environment. Analytical skills with 5+ years data analysis experience.
Experience with T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, common table expressions (CTE) is needed. Proficiency with SQL Server, Excel and Tableau or similar tool. Knowledge of statistical concepts preferred (regression, correlation, analysis of variance, etc.). Aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements to technical solutions.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Write SQL code to extract and analyze data from multiple data sources.
- Develop data visualizations using Tableau or similar tool
- Connect to data sources and databases with various architectures and features
- Track, analyze and interpret data trends and provide relevant conclusions and recommendations to management
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the business process flows and identify and report opportunities for improvement
- Identify, report, and participate in data issue validation and resolution
- Create forecasts and identify trends and opportunities
- Work directly with department leaders to review, enhance and implement, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly monitoring and reporting to track program performance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- tableau (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
- Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Stored Procedures (5 years of experience is required)
- Data Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.