Junior .net developer with at least 3 years of industry experience as a .net developer
Direct Hire opportunity with a company where you will have an opportunity to grow your career in a great culture, work life balance, along with good compensation and benefits.
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified applicant I will respond to you same business day.
location: Ridgeway, Virginia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
As a .net developer you will be responsible for creating, modifying and testing the code, forms, and script for ERP software, analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
- Developing features and functionality for new and existing applications using VB.net, ASP.net and other applicable technologies.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Understanding users need and implementing the best solutions.
- Associate Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Programming Experience with VB.net, C#, C++ (or equivalent languages)
- Fundamental knowledge in Database Design and SQL
- Understanding of Object oriented programming
- Experience in ERP systems is preferable
- Good analytics and problem solving skills
- Good organization and planning skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.