Director, ERP Finance Design & Architecture
The ERP Finance Functional Design and Architecture Director is an integral part of Global ERP teams. Will support and deliver the ERP transformation, develop and help drive strategy in terms of the implementation of next generation ERP system for the Finance domain. This will be done along with the global team and while managing the delivery and support of the ERP applications including SAP and MES systems.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Apply extensive thought leadership in setting the strategy and designing the future Financial solutions in ERP with focus on sustainability, agility and adaptivity to changing business conditions.
- Own and oversee Technical Configuration Work: Ensure ERP design and configuration work is being conducted based on a well-developed ERP solutions architecture and a detailed set of business, functional and technical requirements. Ensure effective ownership and execution of an agile based systems development lifecycle methodology.
- Provide ERP Change Management Oversight: Ensure change management is being effectively planned and managed and that stakeholder engagement, communication, and all levels of required training is being effectively executed. Ensure the change management is fully integrated into ERP deployment planning and rollout strategy and plan.
- Provide ERP Project Management Oversight: Ensure ERP project manager is effectively conducting day-to-day ERP project management. Model Project Management discipline in all in aspects of ERP program design, development, implementation, and support. Work with PM to Forecast, analyze and control the ERP program budget.
- Support Business Transformation Work: Works closely with the global IT leaders and business organizations to develop standardized global business processes. Manage and resolve complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or procedures , escalating decisions as appropriate to IT and Business Leadership as needed.
- Support ERP Business Owner and Executive Sponsor Decision Making Process: Support and prepare for ERP Steering Committee Meetings. Attend Business Owner Meetings and ensure the efficiency of ERP decision-making process. Works as a part of the IT leadership team on the ERP direction, assuring process, people and technology alignment.
- Attract, recruit, develop and build capabilities across technology competency areas in ERP (SAP, MES systems, etc).
- Ensure the various teams are collaborating across the enterprise, across various groups, and builds a high-performance environment.
- Review, and/or recommend new architecture and processes, changes to existing architecture and processes, and exceptions to architecture, technology, and process standards globally.
- Responsible for the performance and results of the team. Performs the day to day management of the assigned team
- Drive agile and DevOps culture of implementation and product management culture in the organization.
Skills and Abilities:
- 10 or more years of experience related to SAP ERP systems implementation and operations in Finance domain, with clear demonstration of progressive achievement and growth in ERP program management experience.
- Providing finance transformation expertise especially in the context of SAP S/4H Financials and/or SAP ECC Previous management consulting experience delivering increasingly complex SAP ERP systems with integration to other systems.
- Successfully led at least two large, complex, full-lifecycle SAP ERP implementations in Finance domain with integration to order-to-cash, finance, supply-chain and manufacturing process capabilities
- Three to five years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience using project management software tools, such as Azure DevOps, MS Project, Jira, and other tools, to effectively lead, manage, monitor and control project activities.
- Project and/or program management certification and/or lean process improvement (i.e., Six Sigma)
skills: Education and Experience:
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Business Information Systems, or related field required
- 10+ years of related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.