An amazing opportunity to put your stamp on a major initiative going on at one of the world's largest retailers to help transform how they do business now and in the future. Your work will be recognized they move through the transformation. If yo are looking for a chance to get involved in something that could spring board your career...this is your job!
location: SAN BRUNO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: What you'll do
- PaaS foundation team provides a reliable, safe and supportable path for use of PaaS services provided by public cloud providers.
- As an engineer for application platform PaaS services, you will manage portfolio of PaaS offerings related to orchestration systems, Service mesh, API gateways, telemetry systems, databases, messaging, streaming and analytics etc.
- You will participate in evaluation, adoption, support and product roadmap for the successful use of PaaS services in your portfolio.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Azure (3 years of experience is required)
- SPRING (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.