Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Digital Strategy Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Seeking candidates who can join a high performing team to support the development of digital strategies and POVs to help answer business and product questions.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.66 - 49.12 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identify business objectives and goals and map to digital strategies and success measures.
- Distill industry trends and opportunities into a focused set of themes along a maturity continuum.
- Study and guide member/patient research to understand needs and challenges that are reflected into personas and journey maps.
- Assess competitive and best-in-class landscape to determine digital positioning and approach.
- Participate in design sessions to map current state member experience and related technology and operations dependencies.
- Support the work to visualize the future state experience and high-level roadmap development in digital.
- Facilitate and guide cross-functional team in digital strategy formation to ensure right framing, problem definition, and approach that align with business objectives, internal efforts and consumer needs.
- Do the work to drive toward the creation of the final strategy document that pulls the various components into a coherent, sensible and complete view of the approach.
- Socialize and support the next steps to execute on the digital strategy and roadmap.
- Deck support and framing for teams across a number of topic areas and audiences.
- Have 3-5 years of experience with strategy development and experience design in digital/digital health.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- A digital maven with health care exposure or health care expert with digital experience.
- Have tremendous problem solving, framing and presentation skills.
- Exposure to design thinking processes including research, problem definition, prototyping and scaling solutions.
- Have presence, can communicate well with senior leaders and facilitate discussions across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Meet deadlines and drive results while facing ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Demonstrate influence and impact in a matrixed environment with cross-group and cross-level coordination.
- Have creativity, passion, energy and dedication.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.