Our client's technical environment is diverse and varied with *NIX and Windows servers combined with five different databases and both native and web clients. Our client's services group is experienced at database application design and development, database administration, lightweight procedural programming and scripting, system administration, and the ability to deploy systems including integration with other business applications. If you have experience or proficiency in several of the above, and the desire to increase your skills in the other mentioned areas, then you may be the person they are looking for. The ideal candidate combines technical knowledge and intuition - and the strong ability to learn - with great communications skills and business savvy. Using these skills combined with their Optix Document Management and Workflow platform, you will have the opportunity to develop solutions that automate document handling and business processes increasing efficiency and reducing needless paper.
location: Warrenton, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Pre-sales support and analysis to gather requirements
- Solution development using our platform's GUI plus scripting
- Development of written implementation plans and statements of work
- Coordination with development staff for larger or more complex integrations
- Software installation, configuration, and training - both remote and onsite
- Technical support as a part of a larger services and support team
Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
skills: - SQL on Linux
- Understanding of relational databases
- Command-line / scripting to automate routine tasks
- Fundamental understanding of hardware and software systems
- Basic system administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.