Our client is looking for an experienced senior back end engineer to join our fast growing team here in Denver, Colorado.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who can take requirements/design and create a solid product that delivers a great user experience.
The role will start off remote, but the candidate must be willing to live & work in Denver, CO.
location: DENVER, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience developing micro services using Go/GoLang
- Advanced level SQL knowledge
- Experience with setting up continuous integration using CircleCI and/or Jenkins
- Experience using Docker
- 7+ years of software development experience using a wide variety of current programming languages such as Go/C/C++/Rust/Elixir/Python 3/Scala
- In addition to REST APIs the ideal candidate will have direct experience using and designing GraphQL APIs.
- Recent experience in IoT
- Experience using Kubernetes in GCP
- Experience with cloud infrastructure automation using Terraform
- Experience with payments systems
- An avid reader with a solid personal github profile
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Docker Containers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.