job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer. The Software Engineer II position is responsible for the design, development and support of new software applications. The Software Engineer II takes an assigned project and works with business owners and IT support staff to create and implement the software product. They are responsible for documenting that design in functional and design specifications to ensure the product handles the users' needs. Once the design is complete, they code the software components to complete the project. They must show an intermediate to advance level knowledge of the application development tools being used by the company to develop new software including programming languages, scripting languages, business process tool sets, data modeling and reporting tools.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and maintain business applications in client-server or web-based environments.
- Conducts design and requirement meetings with peer engineers and business stakeholders.
- Has the ability to write functional design, workflow, and data model documentation.
- Design and develop new systems, modules, and data layouts, under the direction of senior software engineers.
- Perform code and peer reviews under the supervision and guidelines of senior engineers.
- The software engineer II is required to implement a coding strategy and design that meets the goals and timeline set forth in the requirements planning session.
- Perform research and development tasks to support department initiatives.
- The software engineer II will provide assistance in the creation and development of user documentation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Java (3 years of experience is required)
- REST APIs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.