job summary: Summary:
- 10 + years of hands-on software with experience with Web Method and Java technology stack including Core Java. This position is for a Senior Software development role in Investment & Financial Solution Technology, Shared Integration Services Development team.
- Team owns development and maintenance of a critical, High volume, Tier-zero (with 24x7 availability requirement) SIPH (Shared Integration Platform Hub) application.
- SIPH is a multi-tier middleware cloud hosted platform build upon Java and Web Method architecture hosting Integration services supporting Consumer and Investment, Consumer Card , Small Business and Mortgage products.
- The candidate will be part of a Agile team in a senior software development role.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for developing and delivering software solutions based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns , Web Method, Java and Agile/DevOps practices.
- Ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes.
- Work on backlog drive by business requirements to deliver end to end solution including working with testing organization to validate the functionality driven.
- MUST Have Experience with WebMethods!
- 10+ yeas of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with Java technology stack including Core Java.
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods
- Experience designing & developing REST, SOAP based APIs integrating multiple enterprise systems
- Experience with at least one of the J2EE platforms or frameworks like IBM Websphere, SpringBoot, JBoss(WildFly)
- Working knowledge of DevOps technology stack such as Ant,Jenkins, Ansible, Celstial, XLR
- Working knowledge of Unix based OS and should have basic to advance knowledge of Unix commands
- Experience of working with software development practices such as Scaled Agile or Lean Agile, any certification in this area is a plus
- Ability to undertake development task as an individual contributor
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Experience with integration platforms like Mule Anypoint platforms
- Experience working on high volume applications
- Experience with one of the major RDBMS such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL
- Familiarity with caching products like Gigaspace, Redis is a big plus
- Experience working in agile teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.