If you desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity, let's talk You would be developing software and services across mobile, desktop and cloud platforms
Top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org As a qualified applicant, I will respond to you same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participate in defining the user facing features by collaborating with product and QA teams
- Design and develop shareable services and modules with a wholistic framework level perspective, ensuring the requirements of high scalability, performance and efficiency are maintained
- Collaborate with principle engineers, firmware and hardware teams to solve complex system-level problems by implementing industry standards, best practices, new and emerging technologies, tooling, design and architecture
- Find creative ways to maximize the benefit from the IaC CI/CD framework
- Build shareable modules that support other product teams in their feature development and automation efforts
- Author and maintain technical documentation to support consumption of and contribution towards the framework by other teams
- Author unit and integration tests to maintain testing coverage requirements
- Engage with teams to influence overall culture by participating in efforts like mentoring, training, process improvements, developing internal software tools and utilities, etc.
- Proficient in developing modules/services/libraries
- Excellent knowledge in software development practices including automated testing, design and code reviews and continuous integration
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures and design patterns
- Clean coding skills and excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience in source control tools like GitHub, bitbucket or similar.
- A good understanding and appreciation towards the agile software development process (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience with automation testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, or other JS frameworks
- Desire to transcend individual tasks and function with the overall quality of product in mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Development experience in either of C++, C# or Java.
NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS:
- Network programming and network security is a plus.
- Experience in developing services for IoT devices is a plus
skills: See Qualifications including but not limited to:
Experience in source control tools like GitHub, bitbucket or similar
Experience with automation testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, or other JS frameworks
Development experience in either of C++, C# or Java
A plus would be experience developing services for IoT devices
Good documentation skills
Excellent communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.