If you desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity, let's talk. You would be developing software and services across mobile, desktop and web applications that help design, configure, program and troubleshoot control systems that are deployed all around the world.
Top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org As a qualified applicant, I will respond to you same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Candidate will join a cross-functional feature team, building features in the control system suite of applications
- Actively participate in defining the user facing features in the control system suite of applications by collaborating with product and QA teams
- Design and develop shareable services and modules on the newly redesigned framework to support the features
- Author and maintain documentation to support consumption of and contribution towards the framework by other teams
- Engage with principle engineers, firmware and hardware teams to add software support for new Extron hardware
- Build shareable modules that support other Extron product teams in their feature development and automation efforts
- Author unit and integration tests to maintain testing coverage requirements
- Write page object models to help support E2E automation
- Engage with teams to raise the bar by participating in efforts like training, process improvements, developing internal software tools and utilities, etc.
- Developed shareable modules/services/libraries
- Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Unit/Integration tests using Jasmine, Mocha, or other JS frameworks
- Source control tools like GitHub, bitbucket or similar
- Experience in IaC and Continuous integration
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures and design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams
skills: Review "Qualifications" including but not limited to:
Experience with unit integration test Additional Desired Skills (NOT REQUIRED)
- Knowledge in C++, C# or Java
- Network programming and network security is a plus
- Experience in developing services for IoT devices is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.