Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a Senior Project Manager who can lead multiple efforts. The ideal candidate will be:
- Seasoned PM with lots of experiences
- Can jump right into a project with little direction
- Can speak comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Has financial industry experience.
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Senior Project Manager delivers successful business outcomes by ensuring appropriate project management rigor and effective risk, issue and change management. Successful outcomes may require advanced tradeoff discussions where options are evaluated and alternatives presented. Portfolio and project initiatives may span the organization and/or may be focused on a particular business opportunity or technology requirement. The successful candidate will have a proven history of successful engagements in multiple contexts and/or industries - engaging stakeholders, building team ownership, overcoming roadblocks and mastering organizational dynamics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.