Our client is looking for an energetic and experienced Security Architect for their Digital eCommerce team with hands-on multi-disciplinary foundation across the field of Cyber Security. A strong foundation in Cloud Security is critical with subject matter expertise and deep technical understanding of latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as industry best practice security products. Requirements
- 3+ years Web Security Architect experience with overall 7+ years relevant IT Security experience.
- Demonstrated experience in architecting security for large enterprise solutions.
- strong domain expertise and technology implementation/integration experience in multiple of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Security
- Application Security
- End point Security
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Data Protection
- Network Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Experience working with one or more Cloud platforms - SAP Commerce Cloud, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud will be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards, leading security practices and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in real time production systems.
- Self-starter with ability and willingness to explore new technologies, learn quickly; able to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Collaborative team player with a positive outlook and "can-do" attitude.
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
- strong customer service orientation.
location: FAIRLAWN, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Stay up to date with latest Security Standards and Policies (Regulatory and Signet internal).
- Update and publish department security goals, standards, and guidelines.
- Socialize security goals, standards, and best practices with teams for organic adoption.
- Collaborate with Product and Solution teams to build roadmaps aligned with security goals.
- Actively participate in Architecture and Integration reviews for projects.
- Continuously review systems and related processes for policy compliance and enhancements.
- Coordinate and execute periodic system security vulnerability drills and assessments.
- Troubleshoot security related incidents and help resolve or provide recommendations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Cyber Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.