job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Data Modeler to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Burbank, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55.58 - 62.53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Requirements gathering and functional documentation
- Define the entity based logic model and all elements pertaining to each Entity.
- Design star/snowflake schemas
- Technical documentation
- Develop and Maintain semantic, relational (conceptual, logical, physical) and dimensional data models
- Previous health plan industry experience
- 10+ years of data modeling within semantic layer / data warehouse / data mart areas
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong hands-on data modeling tool experience. Eg: Erwin.
- Strong SQL expertise in both Oracle and MS SQL environments
- Demonstrate Membership administration domain
- Have worked on some of semantic layer technologies e.g. Business Objects / MS Power BI modeling (DAX knowledge is a plus)
- Must be agile in nature due to project's high visibility
- Collaborate well with distributed team structure
- Work well under pressure
- Communication- written and verbal
- Champion creativity and innovation
- Drive to results
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.