This role is responsible for defining, orchestrating, and delivering our client's outreach and education program. The intent of the outreach program is to elevate the experience of application delivery engineers using the cloud platform. In this role, the project manager will drive engagement by planning and facilitating community of practice.
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create space to have application teams and platform teams connect and collaborate. Keep the topics alive by asking questions and being the hub to connect team members with information or people.
- Build capability by educating cross functional teams on cloud best practices and use of new capabilities and features.
- Run quarterly planning sessions to update the roadmap, prioritize capabilities and build common understanding of high- level requirements.
- Work closely with application delivery teams to support adoption of cloud platform tools and capabilities. Plan and facilitate workshops to illicit requirements at application the level and prioritize needs. Work with cloud project managers, service delivery leads and solution architects to scope, estimate and gain approvals for requested enhancements. Keep teams informed of status of these enhancements.
- The job requires a high degree of judgement, the ability to negotiate and influence delivery across teams, and excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.