This is primarily a back-end development position for someone interested in technical and industry knowledge growth with a desire to do some full-stack work. This person will act as a contributor through all stages of software development in a fast-paced environment that utilizes a vast array of data and software technologies. Additionally, this developer will work closely with business analysts, and other Software Engineers to innovate new solutions and build efficiencies into existing solutions.
location: Brea, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining database solutions using Stored Procedures, SSIS and SSRS
- Performing periodic support activities to generate reports and load data
- Developing and deploying ETL processes for accurate and efficient data validation, processing and reporting
- Supporting manual and automated Quality Assurance testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the existing database solutions and new implementations
- Analyzing reported issues thoroughly and providing optimal solution
- Creating high level and detailed technical design documentation
- Interacting with various teams to resolve dependencies
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in US Healthcare Insurance domain
- Minimum of 6 years of design and development experience in SSIS and SSRS technologies
- Strong experience in developing and maintaining ETL processes with various sources (SQL Database, Text File, Excel File, etc.) using SSIS
skills: - Good understanding of Relational Database design and ETL and reporting processes
- Strong experience in data/issue analysis and database performance tuning.
- Good understanding of Healthcare Authorization, Provider, Eligibility and Claim datasets.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.