We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our team. The candidate will utilize project managment skills and ability to engage in projects related to status reports, tracking metrics and steering teams. Additional skills and experiences include; SharePoint experience, Microsoft Teams, Jira and Agile.
location: TEMPE, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Support all aspects of project performance including understanding current processes, identifying challenges, providing possible solutions, and monitoring outcomes
- Review business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks, and communicate insights with stakeholders
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and facilitating meetings, including integrated product teams, advisory boards, working groups, and audit teams
- Identify, capture, analyze and monitor metrics in order to track process performance
- Assist in the development of relevant, concise, professional, and compelling white papers, briefings, presentations, procedural instructions, strategic planning documentation, and templates for division, program and executive personnel
- Assist in managing project management implementation status dashboards and other information sharing metrics and platforms
- Conduct research and have excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of technology such as SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- MS Teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.