Direct Hire opportunity with a recgonized industry leader in their field
Good opportunities for training, career development, work/life balance, some flexibility with schedule as far as start and end times, and good compensation and benefits
Competitive compensation with bonus and profit sharing, 100% company paid benefits for employee, matching 401k, and more
As a SSRS .net developer you will be part of a team that is building solutions that support organizational operations as well as developing systems that will provide the company a competitive edge in the market place.
to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to email@example.com. As a qualified applicant I will respond same business day.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Delivers quality software, undertaking design, estimation, development, testing and ongoing support of new and existing features in support of Investors Title's business operations.
- Supports, utilizes and promotes agreed upon engineering department standards and processes.
- Actively participates in the code review process to ensure quality deliverables.
- Writes and maintains documentation (in-line and external) to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Works collaboratively, and communicates well with technical and non-technical colleagues and business users.
- Makes unit tests and service test scripts an integral part of software delivery.
- Participates in backlog grooming and requirements analysis to insure understanding of business needs. With this knowledge, assists in the translation of business requirements into design and/or vendor selection while adhering to underlying solution architecture.
- Provides both high level and detailed work estimations in support of the project. Participates in the formation and development of agile processes, including planning, scrums, retrospective, and process improvement.
- Keeps abreast of the latest industry trends and transfers knowledge to the team, which will assist in product and feature prioritization.
Create SSRS Financial Reports that report off of DataWarehouse design based on snowflake schema ? Participate in Agile Scrum meetings ? SQL Server 2014 and Visual Studio 2015 ? Participate in requirements grooming sessions ?
skills: SSRS Reports Development
Strong SQL skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.