job summary: Summary:
- Focuses on the creation, maintenance and execution of Automation scripts, infrastructure and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, performance testing, test environments or application specialties. Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of these areas.
- Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process. Typically focused on automating new functionality through scripting pre-release and maintenance post-release, or driving efficient automation/development in other areas. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $61 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- We are looking for individual contributor with strong hand-on experience in any Object oriented programming language, Automation, all aspects of Manual testing.
- Though this role will primary serve as automation expert within QA team, Someone who is proficient in creating and working on automation framework using python/Java scripting language and selenium. Knowledge on QTP, VB scripting, Test complete would be plus.
- This individual would be primary responsible for working closely with development team in order to understand automation opportunity and convert those opportunities into small wins
qualifications: Required skills :
- 3-5 years of experience in manual testing web applications
- 3-5 years of expertise working on automation framework and web automation framework using java/python and selenium
- strong framework design and testing experience
- Competent understanding of various SDLC methodologies from waterfall through agile
- Strong verbal/written communication skils and excellent organization skils
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, adapt to change, and effectively priortize work to meet competing deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.