We're seeking a Sr. Project manager that will help manage projects through various stages of the full project life cycle from inception and definition through to project closure. You will gain exposure to liaising with business departments, scoping and requirements gathering, adhering to budgets and timescales and overseeing the implementation of projects of varying complexity.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Support the day to day relationships with key stakeholders acting as a point of contact for queries and issues
- Develop effective working relationships across several business units
- Proactively work with departments to identify and leverage IT solutions to enable business objectives
- Plan and manage tasks associated with all phases of a software development work: requirements gathering, design, development and testing
- Oversee the delivery of a number of projects on time and budget
- Provide highlight reporting of progress, tracking actions, risks and issues for projects
- Manage time to deliver on all project commitments and seek opportunities to provide wider support to the IT organization
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Mentor and guide other project managers on the team as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- Program Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.