Sr. Hybrid Mobile Apps Developer
The chosen resource will need to go onsite their first day and work remotely for the remainder of the pandemic. Onsite presence will be required once the department decides to go back to the office.
This role is primarily a hybrid mobile app developer who will be working on mobile applications for 1.8 million citizens of AZ. Ideal candidate should have production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms such as ReactNative, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, etc.). Native mobile development platforms such as iOS (Xcode), Android (Android Studio)
Distributed - Advanced 5yrs - required :
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct and/or Lead Technical Meetings.
- Support Agile methodologies and attend daily scrum meetings.
- Support team in planning and reporting of projects and project options. Champion the right technical solutions based upon documentable facts.
- Server - Advanced
- Storage - Advanced
- Networking -
- JAVA - Advanced
- JBOSS - Intermediate
- SQL Database - Intermediate
- ADABAS/DB2 - Intermediate
- Oracle Database - Intermediate
- Project Management - Advanced
- Scrum - Intermediate
- Agile - Intermediate
- IT Testing - Intermediate
- QA Processes - Intermediate
- Mainframe - Intermediate
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.