Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance/banking industry. This is a company to have on your resume! They are in need of a Sr. Scrum Master to join a up and coming team on a contract to hire basis. This is a contract to hire only role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large banking company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximizes team performance across multiple technical and/or non-technical teams to ensure rapid delivery of products and timeline achievement of goals.
- Ensures cross team coordination.
- Removes impediments to team progress whether internal to the team or organizational in nature.
- Escalates impediments to facilitate rapid resolution and supports efforts to resolve systemic impediments that continually block teams within their organization.
- Supports and educates product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Scrum Master (5 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.