Our client is seeking multiple technical support technicians for a project expected to last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Candidates must be available to work onsite. Candidates should have 2+ years of professional experience providing tier II support via phone and electronically. Ideal candidates will have experience with Windows 7/10 and Active Directory.
location: El Paso, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, or electronically.
- Provide Tier-2 support & action Helpdesk assigned Tickets and Cases.
- Coordinates and works closely with the Service Desk & Service Desk Manager to ensure the Information Technology departments SLA's are met around Work at Home.
- Escalates issues to appropriate internal resources or departments in a timely manner and tracks as required.
- Oversee and administer user accounts, including additions, deletions, and modifications.
- Work with initial end user new hardware setups to ensure proper setup before training starts.
- Track issues and trends, present data weekly to IT management and various IT verticals.
- Remotely diagnose potential hardware issues and request replacements as required.
- Ensure that users adhere to corporate IT standards policies and procedures.
- Participate with the Information Technology Departments hardware and software ordering processes.
- Execute and track internal Information Technology purchase orders for the Work at home program.
- Produce and create reporting per requirements of the Information Technology Department in relation to the W@H program.
- After-hours on call support.
- Produce as required root cause analysis reports on outages in the W@H environment.
- Other duties as required. This role is developing and will be augmented as time progresses.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.