job summary: Job Description:
Nice to Have:
- Client needs a .Net Developer to join their team in the TraCS / RMS Unit.
- They will be programming form creations, working and editing existing forms, adding fields or field values, troubleshooting network issues with forms or systems, provide technical customer service support with internal end users.
- Most of the work with be in the TraCS environment, with potential to work in other processes.
- 2 Experience with Tracs
- Experience working in a law and/or government work
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Programming in a .Net/c# environment (5 years)
- Experience working with extensive programming languages (c and java)
- Experience working in several software development methodologies
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.