The Director, Real Estate Sales Management role has responsibility for the team sales targets on new real estate originations, delivering exceptional client experience to applicants, and daily management of the loan pipeline consisting of Canadian clients with U.S. real estate lending needs. This role will be responsible for the leadership and development of the sales teams, assigning and managing to individual production goals, and motivating sales staff to achieve sales targets and revenue goals. Success will be measured by loan units funded (team and individual goals), dollars funded, conversion rates, fall out rates, on-time-closings, client satisfaction scores as well as effective leadership and coaching to ensure direct reports are continuously progressing while overseeing white glove client interactions. Each CBMA (Loan Originator) is accountable for working collaboratively with their partners to deliver an exceptional end to end client experience, driving the highest possible conversion on applications, managing client escalations, presenting pricing considerations, and working with underwriting on exceptions to drive results relative to established goals and SLA's. The Director, Real Estate Sales Management will be responsible for effective Sales Coaching, improving
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward your resume directly to email@example.com. I will respond to qualified applicants same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Drive revenue by:
- Achieving sales and production goals as outlined in business objectives
- Providing a differentiated client experience ("Concierge Service") by offering an extensive discovery process leading to advice-based solutions
- Directing strategic initiatives to acquire new business opportunities
- Planning and execution of annual sales plan...manage business through projection and budget variance reporting methods
- Effective management of direct reports to include pipeline monitoring, SLA adherence, coaching, consistent one on ones, skill based training, and ensuring application of current guidelines/processes
- Responsible for monitoring reporting for LOS, POS and telephone system to ensure adherence to SLAs, and client commitments are met.
- Ongoing documentation, training and coaching to ensure consistent client service in all areas of the origination process to ensure team and personal success.
- Fully understanding the competitive landscape and how we are positioned to win.
- Manage FTE and external expenses to plan
- Maximize the use of all technology and promote data integrity
Works closely with Business Development Officers, leveraging their expertise, connectivity, segment view and win/loss assessment
10 or more years of sales leadership and management experience focused on real estate lending
Financial services experience
Sales led two or more different types of sales force (e.g. branch, acquisition, specialized expertise)
Prior experience in managing 15 or greater FTE
People management experience - proven experience with diverse workforce and remote management
Business performance impact - proven track record in leading matrix structure and teams to deliver superior performance
Proven agility in capitalizing emerging or disruptive opportunities for positive outcomes
Demonstrated behaviors and aptitude - authentic leadership, dealing with ambiguity
skills: Please review under qualifications
Sales leadership and management experience focused on real estate lending in the financial services arena.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.