This Integration Analyst is a high-level Consulting Engineer that has done multiple systems integrations and is familiar with how the federal government buys solutions.
This is a technical person who does systems integrations, but can also be considered a sales engineer as they will be involved in some RFPs, and will have to be consultative and speak with clients directly. This person will need to talk to clients to come up with conceptual and implementable ideas in the integration space.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 150 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing network infrastructure, systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in building conceptual and implementable ideas for system integrations.
- Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
- Review, analyze, and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Systems integrations (this could be a systems architect, systems consultant, an integration consultant, a high level systems analyst that has done integrations). Specifically, FedRamp integrations. This person will be doing integrations between government systems and contractor systems
- The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
- cloud experience - they need experience doing integrations on cloud platforms. Azure preferred, but AWS or Azure integrations with government and contractor systems is acceptable.
- EMR / EHR (electronic medical record / electronic health record) integrations required for 1 of the 2 positions
- Federal government experience (DoD systems, GHS, VA) - they need to know how to fed govt systems work and how to integrate with these different systems.
skills: Consulting skills. Integration of systems.
Other experience that is helpful:
- salesforce (they are doing some integrations into salesforce systems), if the person has used or integrated in salesforce, it's a plus
- experience preparing and consulting on RFP proposals.
- security clearance is nice to have
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.