This position reports to Director of Lending Technology, leads development, implementation and support of Lending Technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Sr. Salesforce Developer for the team. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, managed packages like nCino, Integration with vendors, and Messaging. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation and other related activities across various IS groups.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 79.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What you'll do as a Salesforce Developer
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Lending goals and strategy.
- Develop Salesforce and nCino applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within nCino and Salesforce Lightning.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Document standard operating procedures for Salesforce and nCino tech team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Salesforce (5 years of experience is required)
- nCino (2 years of experience is required)
- Salesforce Lightning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.