We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our digital content library editing team. You will collaborate with the photography team, managing their archive tagging and delivery to the Digital Content Library. Experience working with metadata is a must. You are a team player, but are also hands on and know when to take initiative!
location: Culver City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Ingest collection of imagery into digital asset management system
- Properly catalogue image collections. Follow program standards and guidelines when classifying assets.
- Apply relevant metadata and keywords for search optimization of digital assets
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- digital content editor
- Standard Tag Library
- content ingestion
- digital asset management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.