Sr. IT Apps Programmer (C# .NET)
The Business Owner Policy (BOP) team in Commercial Lines has contractor opening for a senior level programmer. In this assignment contractor will perform development on BOP features as well as bugs and compliance work. You will participate in a scrum team as a developer. Developer roles in a scrum team are responsible for coding new features, analysis and resolution of bugs and writing automated unit tests and running test automation. You will participate in daily scrum ceremonies and may be called upon to test, code, analysis business needs.
For this contract assignment, your efforts will help the IT group run efficiently without compromising effectiveness. You'll ensure product quality by writing automated unit tests and running test automation on builds to various environments.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies such as: Daily Standups, Sprint Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
- Independently or as a team program to create business value
- Partner with Commercial Lines Product owner to create Backlog items, refine and work as assigned by the team.
- Respond to critical bugs and compliant issues by using analysis, coding, testing Required skills:
- Object-oriented programming background
- HTML, CSS (and ideally bootstrap)
- .Net 4.5+ (4.5, 4.6.2, 4.7)
- Web API
- SQL programming language, SQL Server Preferred skills:
- Knockout or Vue
- MVC/MVVM frameworks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (4 years of experience is required)
- HTML (4 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.