The Senior Software Engineer will design and support C# software for semiconductor handling equipment, including user interfaces, motor control, and system processing logic. This is a unique opportunity for an engineer with a diverse skill set to work within several engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate will have a background in C# with experience in hardware control, semiconductor handlers, or robotics.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Help design and support C# software for semiconductor handling equipment including user interface (WPF), motor control, and system processing logic.
- Apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develops end-user documentation in support of application of products.
- May serve as technical liaison for customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- Assist technicians and field-support in trouble shooting end-user problem reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- C# (6 years of experience is required)
- .NET (4 years of experience is required)
- Socket programming
- Multi-threaded design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.