We have an excellent opportunity for a Solutions Architect in Northern, NJ. This position will be on a growing team designing Salesforce solutions for a global company! You will be working with new technology, designing, reporting to leadership and acting as a key contributer to the future of the company.
location: Rockaway, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 77 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Hands on architect with ability to provide design as well as configure code for POC. If needed, help development team coding guidance.
- Establishing/Practicing best practices for implementing Salesforce components/modules and lead/mentor developers to follow established best practices as well as executing company implementation methodology.
- Understand and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Develop business relationships with business areas responsible
- Partner with other functions across IT (Scrum Master, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency, quality, and timeliness of solutions
- Participate in the delivery of custom solutions that follow standard Agile process.
- Ensure self and development team adheres to design and development patterns and standards of SalesForce.
- Maintain and enhance integration solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical business solutions.
- Ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Create prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- Work closely with other Solution Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing. Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Salesforce (3 years of experience is required)
- Solutions Architect (6 years of experience is required)
- Einstein Analytics
- Commerce Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Service Cloud
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.