Sr. Change Management Consultant- LSSBB
Randstad Technologies has partnered with one of Baltimore's largest investment management firms to identify a Sr. Change Management Consultant who is also a Certified LSSBB to support multiple projects enterprise-wide.
This is a 6 month contract with likely extensions paying $85-$90/hr W2.
This is currently remote, but will be onsite in Owings Mills once the client reopens.
location: Owings Mills, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Lead process improvement projects from inception to implementation aimed at enhancing Business Unit sales growth, client satisfaction and/or productivity
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with business unit leadership to drive lean six sigma adoption across the enterprise
- Define execution roadmaps that quantify, and sequence improvement opportunities based on business needs and value
- Outline flexible execution approaches that align the improvement opportunity with the right methodology to deliver measurable improvements in growth, satisfaction and/or productivity.
- Develop recommendations for moving to the future state and present proposals to key stakeholders and senior level leaders for buy-in
- Project manage the execution of recommendations and effectively manage change by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders through implementation and change management plans
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset across the business unit by teaching continuous improvement concepts throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Provide coaching, training and support to direct report(s), consultants and/or BU associates practicing continuous improvement methodologies aimed at increasing performance and developing competencies.
- Provide effective and efficient governance:
- Serve as a steward of continuous improvement methodologies - drives business unit adherence through training, coaching and governance dashboards
- Measures the performance of newly implemented solutions to ensure achievement of benefits and, where appropriate, iterate on the process for continual refinement
- Develop a reporting framework to provide periodic updates to senior management on the status of continuous improvement efforts, critical process metrics and business benefit realization; escalate issues, as needed
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
- Bachelors Degree and 10+years experience
- Significant experience in a Change Management or Business Process Improvement role
- Highly skilled in developing and maintaining client relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work well with people of varying technical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate across organizational boundaries
- Proven change management and leadership skills
- Synthesize analysis into operational insights and practical recommendations
- Ability to simplify complex information to drive understanding and action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others at all levels
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.